Designed to bring the signature Allen & Heath sensibility to a compact and portable frame, the ZED-6 is a six-input analog mixer. Solo musicians, lectures, and small bands alike can find this unit suitable for modest venues, hotels, churches, and schools.
The ZED-6 is crafted with preamps modeled on the Allen & Heath GS2-R24, and, as such, aims to provide low noise, warmth, and a vast expanse of headroom. On-board two-band MusiQ EQs also come standard with the unit, as well as 48V phantom power for the two mic inputs. Guitar players using the ZED-6 need not lug an extra DI box around, as the unit features two high-impedance guitar inputs. Channels three and four host dual 1/4" stereo line-level inputs.
You can monitor the outputs of the mixer either through headphones or through two XLR outputs, utilizing an eight-LED meter all the while. If you'd like to hear a sound source before placing it within the audible mix, simply press the PFL button located at the bottom of each channel strip.
- 2x Mic/Line inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2x Stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2x Guitar DI high-impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- High-pass filter for cleaning up unwanted low-frequency noise
- 2-band EQ for tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- 8x LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Internal power supply
- Total # Of Inputs 6x
- Mic/Line Inputs 2x XLR (Channels 1 and 2)
- 2x 1/4" TRS (Channels 1 and 2)
- Stereo Line Inputs 4x 1/4" TRS (Channels 3 and 4, Stereo)
- Outputs 2x XLR Main Outs
- 1x 1/4" Headphone Out
- EQ Section 4x LF EQ at 80 Hz
- 4x HF at 12 kHz
- 2x HPF at 100 Hz
- Trim/Gain Control 4x
- Channel Level Controls 4x
- Phantom Power Yes
- Metering Stereo Left and Right
- Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 12 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5 x 9.8 x 9.3" / 88.9 x 246.4 x 236.2 mm
- Weight 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg
Package Weight 6.25 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.7 x 11.7 x 5.3"